Polycarbonate Fixed/ Shade Structures
Polycarbonate sheets are also called transparent steel due to their wonderful impact resistance and glass like light transmission. They are virtually unbreakable with impact strength that is 200 times greater than glass. These sheets have the ability to withstand nature’s harshest elements yet are extremely lightweight.
Surface of the sheets are UV Protected and they shield the people as well the property inside the structure from harmful UV rays. The high temperature tolerance and excellent thermal and electrical insulation properties make these sheets one of its kinds. Polycarbonate sheets are flame retardant and have excellent durability. There is absolutely no hassle of maintenance and cleaning.
Polycarbonate sheets are available in clear and tinted variants in different thicknesses to suit the customer’s requirement. We fabricate wide range of polycarbonate shade structures which not only provide shade and protection from the elements but also serve as a stylish and elegant architectural feature. Polycarbonate sheets are used in-
- Covered Walkway Structures for shade in front of bungalows, restaurants, hotels, offices, malls, resorts, open staircases.
- Linkways- Linking two buildings as in hospitals, colleges, etc. including pedestrian walkways
- Outdoor Canopies including school shelters, porches and entrance canopies, outdoor eating areas and other covered outdoor spaces
- Window Shades, Domes and Car Ports
- High impact resistance
- Virtually unbreakable
- UV Protected
- High temperature tolerance
- Excellent thermal and electrical insulation properties
- Flame retardant
In case of any customization requirements, Contact us today!